Wednesday, July 14, 2010

have good interpersonal communication skills

To work seriously and enthusiastically treating their colleagues, have good interpersonal communication skills. Positive response to instructions from their superiors. Happy diligent, brave in innovation.chi hair straightener
Life motto : "less than the Great Wall of non-hero." I always used his work inspired himself. I also know that theory and practice are not necessarily coincide, but I firmly believe that as long as your company can give me a chance, I will give you a let you bring unexpected surprises3-4 years Experience in C&Cpp Software Development: Skilled: C/C++; PERL;SHELL; ASN.1;XML; Unix/Linux; Proficient: CORBA; UMLcheap prom dresses; ClearCase Know well: Kernels; IPTABLEEnglish skills, expert in read and written. And proficient in oral strong sense of responsibilitychi flat iron, Greater compression; cheap nike shoesStronger ability to studyLove the openSource , development on them;cheap wedding gowns Good team spirit. sophisticated
renaissance2010
a butterfly in my mind